Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that
stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
You will be responsible for ensuring that we keep our customers at the heart of everything that we do.
You will provide first line support for all operational functions for both our Retail and Wholesale stores within the UK, Ireland and Nordics Cluster. This includes working collaboratively with other functions to solve operational
issues, managing systems and databases and end to end order management for our wholesale accounts.
Your main tasks will include:
• Providing first line operational support to all points of purchase via email and telephone.
• Supporting the end to end order management for our wholesale accounts, including raising orders, reporting and status maintenance and recommending and controlling order deletion where necessary.
• Administrative control of all wholesale business contracts.
• Account Invoicing, credits and debits processes.
• Managing the wholesale stock return process in close conjunction with the field Sales Managers.
• Key User for business systems such as EPOS / SAP / B2B.
• Supporting logistics processes.
• Generating reports and providing feedback on operational topics to internal and external stakeholders.
• Creation and maintenance of departmental processes.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment or minimum 1 year of work experience in a similar customer service role in a Consumer Goods Business ideally
with SAP/Micros, etc.
• Experience in a store management role is a plus.
• Advanced verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Strong customer service focus and relationship building skills.
• Proactive problem solver with ability to manage change effectively.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
• Local language and English proficiency skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as … is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: