Job Summary Are you looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space? Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to recruit a Research Data Coordinator for our site in Thames Valley (Reading) .
Located just off the M4 corridor in Reading, our Thames Valley site is situated within a wide and diverse population of patients with complex health requirements. The site is active with a broad portfolio of studies across numerous therapeutic areas.
This role will be responsible for working on different projects and therapeutic areas in support of clinical trials, data analysis and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Research Data Coordinator will also develop data entry capability and data cleaning processes, providing quality data and to ensure this data is entered accurately according to project timelines.
Role Responsibility Key roles and responsibilities of the Clinical Research Data Coordinator are:
- Ensuring that all study documentation is accurate and up to date with the correct versions
- Attending client calls to provide study updates
- Working with Data & Quality team to ensure deadlines are met and sharing audit findings with the core study team
- Maintaining a database to track the flow of CRFs and queries, ensuring that this is updated in a timely manner
- Conducting analysis of data across core projects and following up on trends and inconsistencies to enhance overall performance
- Reporting any noncompliance of service level agreement with outside vendors
- Attending investigator meetings
- Handle patient information in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) and Good Document Practice (GDP).
- Comply with all regulatory and in-house standard and corporate operational requirements.
Ideal Candidate To be considered for this exciting, challenging opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP as we may close the advert earlier than the expiry dateSynexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Relevant work experience in the management and quality of data
- Demonstrable time management skills and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and time lines
- Exposure to a regulated, process orientated environment
- The ability to analyse data and share information across multiple sites
- Appropriate IT skills, MS Office, EDC, eCRF
Bonus: up to 30% based on group, country and personal performance
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increases with service), 5% matched contribution pension scheme, 3x Life Cover, access to our High Street discounts portal, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Health Cash Plan programme, Cycle to work scheme, enhanced sickness and family friendly policies, excellent training and development opportunities and flexible working availability.
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers' drug development programmes.