Job Summary Are you a qualified Nurse who is working in the Clinical Research Industry?Are you passionate about improving patient's lives for the better?
We are currently looking to recruit a Clinical Research Nurse for our site in North Tees.
Located on the grounds of the North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Trust our newest site in the UK, North Tees, is situated within a wide and diverse population of patients with complex health requirements.
This person will join a positive, dynamic & committed team where they will be responsible for nursing activities related to clinical trials.
Role Responsibility Key roles and responsibilities of a Clinical Research Nurse are as follows -
- Completing all relevant clinical competency training assessments and attending all relevant research study protocol training and completing all mandatory training, according to the Synexus COP's/SOP's
- Performing all visits, observations, safety reporting and interventions with participants in accordance with procedures and schedule of the study protocol, company SOP's and policies
- Carrying out pre-screens efficiently and effectively to optimise patient recruitment
- Encouraging patients to continue within the study, and to participate in future trials
- Collecting, records, verifying and entering study data into the source notes, CRF/eCRF and all associated paperwork with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensuring that all data queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Promoting and nurturing a welcoming, professional and pleasant environment for staff and participants
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
- Initiating emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents
Ideal Candidate To be considered for a Clinical Research Nurse you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP as we may close the advert earlier than the expiry dateSynexus is an equal opportunities employer
- Registration with no limitations to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Council (Adult)
- Clinical Research experience
- A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A patient focussed attitude
Bonus: up to 30% based on group, country and personal performance
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 5% matched contribution pension scheme, 3x Life Cover, access to our High Street discounts portal, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Health Cash Plan programme, Cycle to work scheme, enhanced sickness and family friendly policies, excellent training and development opportunities and flexible working availability.
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers' drug development programmes.