Social Media & Digital Marketing Internship
Location: Bristol, BS5 0HE
Salary: £16,500 per annum
Ashley Community Housing ACH is a fast-growing social enterprise committed to creating transformative change.
ACH is recruiting a full-time Social Media & Digital Marketing intern to deliver its communications strategy, raise the company’s profile and create a social media presence that positions ACH as an influencer in Housing and refugee resettlement issues.
Using a variety of online communications, you will raise the profile of ACH and develop meaningful connections between ACH and external organisations/individuals in order to help the business expand and develop across all areas.
Working in a Marketing business environment within a diverse organisation, you will gain invaluable skills and experience. You will be guided by structured goals & objectives as well as being encouraged to use your own initiative and innovation to drive forward exciting ideas.
The opportunities available will cover all aspects of Social Media and Digital Marketing, from branding to specific communication requirements.
Key tasks include social media management, press relations, development of the website, production of the e-newsletter and all forms of internal communications.
The company will support you throughout the internship to ensure you make the best of your ACH experience. The current Marketing & Communications Coordinator and your manager will offer coaching and mentoring.
• Recent graduate in, or working towards, a bachelor’s degree in Marketing related subject and/or experience in Communications and Marketing.
• Enthusiasm and interest for the functional area applied for.
• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
• Confident Microsoft skills - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Able to work competently within team environments and as an individual contributor.
• Able to take ownership for projects and work to deadlines.
• Logical and analytical thinking skills.
• Well organised administration skills.
• Strong written and verbal English Language skills.
Working days will be Monday to Friday.
Working hours are 9 am to 5.00pm with a one-hour lunch break.
The role is initially 1 Year but may become permanent for the right person.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV.
Deadline: 1st August Qualifications: Recent graduate in, or working towards, a bachelor’s degree in Marketing related subject and/or experience in Communications and Marketing.