Breakfast Chef - 5 Straight Day Shifts per week - Leading Boutique Hotel
Breakfast Chef. An opportunity has arisen at our client based near Swanage for a Breakfast Chef to work the Breakfast Shift in this luxury Hotel. The role is 5 days shifts out of 7 and you will prepare breakfasts for the Hotel guests as well as prep duties for the main kitchen
* Reporting to the Head Chef
* Working straight shifts so no evening shifts, 5 days out of hours of work.
* Preparing Breakfast and prep for main kitchen
* You will be a reliable, enthusiastic chef with experience of working with all fresh food
* Able to work unsupervised
* Keen, enthusiastic, well presented and motivated
* Would Suit Mature Kitchen Candidate looking for straight shifts
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £22.5k
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: