* Bonus - up to 8% personal performance (paid annually), up to 4% company performance (paid annually).
* Defined pension contribution scheme.
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (increases to 28 days after 5 years' service).
* Life assurance (x 7 annual salary).
* Health insurance after 2 years of permanent service (please note this is not private medical).
* Client customer discounts.
* Local discounts (gym, restaurant etc).
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Eye care vouchers.
Pay Rate and Shifts
* Salary - range from £24,000 (depending on experience).
* Monday - Friday 40 hour week.
* Creation/adaptation of social media posts for the corporate social media channels (currently on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
* Research, evaluation and preparation of topics: production and publishing of content.
* Responsibility for existing content series and development of new content formats.
* Implementation of learnings gained from content performance tracking.
* Taking on an active role as part of a virtual global content team.
* Researching and identification of trends and best practices for social media topics.
* Content proofreading and editing.
* Maintenance of social media platforms
* Studies in Media and Communication/PR/Journalism/Marketing/Online Media Management or similar.
* Profound profesional experience in content production fo social media channels.
* Active use of social media channels; expertise in all current social media and online tools.
* Solid practical experience in PR, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Social Media in an agency or a corporate environment.
* Well-organised team player with the determination and ability to contribute proactively to the success of a virtual global team.
* High attention to detail, self-dependence and reliability.
* Excellent language, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience with content marketing tools and/or photo-editing software (preferable).
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, send your CV to apply today!