- Develop and contribute to ecom retouch for all fascias within Footasylum.
- Continually push video shoots contributing to increasing standards of advertising work
- Build and educate to motivate and progress one another
- Analyse weak points, roadblocks theories resolution, present findings to key stakeholders
- Contribute to long and short term organizational planning of all tiers of creative
- Review ecom and social imagery to maintain high standards
- Collaborate in planning and execution of tier one shoots
- Continue to increase the quality of imagery
- Ensure ecom imagery is being completed to daily / weekly targets
- Be accountable for results and track images accurately to ensure this is communicated with the whole team
This is an opportunity to work for a growing Retailer with the chance to collaborate with the worlds biggest brands.
You'll have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to implement creative campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment.
We are the only UK retailer with the ability to create and produce assets for global mega brands.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You need to be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail and always be pushing for the highest standards
- Be passionate about progressing in a busy Studio enviroment