**GREAT OPPORTUNITY Female or Male required for my son 4 hours per week after school MON to FRI in LEEDS LS8**UKCIL Job Reference: 581f1b53
OB TITLE Female or Male Personal Assistant
HOURS 4 hours per week after school to be flexible MON to FRI
Hourly Rate £8.75 at all times
LOCATION Based in my own home LEEDS LS8
Holiday Entitlement 5.6 weeks per annum pro rota
PURPOSE OF JOB To work with a young man who has special needs (Epilepsy & Autism) and assist him to develop his independence.
I require a person who can provide the assistance my son requires under my direction.
His personal assistant will be reliable and be able to work flexible hours.
The person I employ will have an understanding of the need for confidentiality in all areas of work including total respect for our privacy.
My personal assistant will be able to handle the physical skills of lifting, pushing and bending. Physical strength is not necessary as technique is equally important. They will be prepared to assist with intimate physical care.
The personal assistant will be required to do the following tasks and may be asked to carry out other tasks of a similar nature. Personal Care (these tasks may be required occasionally)
- Support with toileting
- Assist my son to change clothes
- Assist my son to develop independent living skills.
- Encourage to develop social activities.
- Encourage to develop play skills.
- To use my sons EPIPEN if required.
Any other request that I may reasonably make.Services
- Personal Care
- Administrating Medication
- Social + Leisure activities
- Support to remain independent
- Safeguarding Adults/Children
- Safe Administration of Medicines
- First Aid