|Salary:||£21,000 - £25,000|
Brook Street is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of our Belfast clients to recruit an ICT Network Engineer to join their growing team.
The client is a successful telecoms business who have been in operation for a number of years and they are growing steadily and therefore creating the need for new staff.
As an ICT Network Engineer, you will be responsible for providing service to customers through installation and support services. Applicants for this role should have network engineering experience and have a keen interest in all thing’s ICT.
* Responsible for the provision of day-to-day support of customers as required by the Lead Connect Engineer
* Responsible for the installation and support of the equipment at customer`s premises to ensure effective service within agreed time scales
* Maintain an efficient and effective service
* Provide consultancy and appropriate advice and support to customers
* Plan and co-ordinate effective training ensuring the customer has a sound understanding of the product
* Ensure complete customer satisfaction in respect of all aspects of work carried out.
* Complete the required documentation and reporting in respect of the installation, configuration and commissioning of equipment as required.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Network engineering role
* JNCIA and/or Cisco CCNA is essential
* Candidates with CCNP, JNCIS certifications, Microsoft certification`s or equivalent would be highly desirable
* An understanding of IT Data solutions
* Ability to investigate issues, analyse and present solutions
* Full UK driving licence
* Effective communication skills
* Flexibility to working on call if required
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong attention to detail
Salary will depend on background and will be between £21,000 to £25,000 per annum
Please send CV via the apply link
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: