Have you always wanted to be a tutor?
Do you have good communication skills and the ability to support students?
Are you looking for a school that will support your development and train you?
Look no further, I've found your next role!
A wonderful school which uses a program that allows each Autistic student to be fully supported and benefit from what they need to learn at their own pace is looking for a teaching assistant who will train to become a tutor. Your role will be to develop your skills to be able to plan, prepare and deliver 1 to 1 sessions with different students.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Free CV consultation and editing
* Salary negotiation on your behalf
* A specialist consultant to assist you all the way
* Refer a friend scheme (£300 of retail vouchers)
* Out of ours ( 7 days a week)
Benefits of working with school:
* Professional development programme
* Internal promotional opportunities
* 10 weeks paid holiday a year
* Perkbox for employees
* Supportive team
Responsibilities will include:
* To work as part of a classroom team
* To collect and record data on the programmes
* To work towards full time 1:1 teaching.
* To work towards keyworker responsibilities.
* To participate and help instruct pupils within extra-curricular activities during the school day.
* To supervise indoor/outdoor playtime and lunch for all pupils on a rota basis
Skills required for this role:
* Willingness to engage in all school indoor and outdoor activities
* A knowledge of Autism and a passion to support ASD children
* Ability to work within a team
* Good Maths and English skills
* Determination to succeed
If you have the skills for this role please apply today for an interview with the school.
For more information about this role contact Sarah Elmasry on firstname.lastname@example.org for queries about the role or give me a call on 01293 527 416.
I have an array of positions in East Sussex, West Sussex and the Brighton and Hove area as well as the Kent , Essex and Surrey area which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: