Ecolab have a requirement for a Process Engineer to join our team in Fawley.
What will you do?
* Execute multiple projects simultaneously, with only moderate supervision.
* Lead the HAZOP team where applicable and participate in process safety risk assessments and closure of actions.
* Support SH&E objective on site, with focus on regulatory compliance and process safety.
* To develop and implement projects that are pertinent to the business needs in line with Management of Change and Project Execution procedures.
* Managing cross-functional relationships, involving working with all groups on site.
* Act as a member of the Duty Manager team
Skills and experience
* Degree in Chemical or Process engineering discipline
* Minimum three – five years of experience in chemical / petro-chemical industry.
* Awareness of the process safety and environmental impact of design ideas and the ability to design out risks.
* Knowledge of codes, standards and legal requirements pertinent to a top tier COMAH site.
* Experience in process hazard analysis techniques including HAZOP.
* Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Excellent maths, science, computer and organisational skills.
* Able to identify priorities and work to deadlines.
* Able to work within budget.
* Able to manage own work requirements and adapt to changing priorities.
* Able to use own initiative to evaluate responsibilities.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AND TEAM WORKING
* Able to communicate and work with all other functional groups across the Fawley site.
* Able to understand the needs of the Production department, develop ideas into projects and provide solutions and feedback.
* Able to engage with external vendors and third parties as required.
* Able to work well as an individual.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Impact What Matters
The world needs you, now.
SHARE THIS JOB
* Share on Facebook * Share on Twitter * Share on Linkedin * Share by Mail