Graduate Leadership Development Program in Engineering
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
The HAC Marketing Graduate will be responsible for assisting the HAC marketing team in the day to day running of the department including assistance with content creation, internal marketing, technical documentation amends, product launches and digital marketing campaigns. Work closely with Product management/Sales to ensure production of high quality deliverables and would include supporting teams across multiple international sites including in The US, Germany and Norway.
• As a participant in the program, you will complete two assignments that will give you the hands-on experience.
• In the first assignment you will be in Nottingham, UK.
• Participants will need to relocate for the second assignment. Possible locations: within EMEA region
• Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
• You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
• Your key responsibilities are:
o Work with Marketing to manage and coordinate HAC migration to Eaton.com
o Work with Marketing to manage the upkeep of technical documentation
o Coordinate with other Eaton Marketing teams and EMEA
o Assist marketing in the management of events and exhibitions
o Assist with content creation (both digital and non-digital)
o Assist with new product launches and commercialization plans
o Coordinate with Eaton central marketing team for social media content creation
o Internal marketing - assistance with customer experience rooms and corporate appropriate marketing across the multiple sites.
o Product photography coordination ensuring images meet correct corporate and quality standards
• Bachelor's or master's degree in business or engineering with an emphasis on Marketing, Sales or Commercial
• Work or internship experience within Marketing or Sales, Field Channel Sales, Strategy is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
• Geographically flexible, mobile
• Desire to build a career in areas in Marketing, Sales or Product Management
• Leadership attitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
• Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English, any additional European language is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD HAC Hazardous Area Communications
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.