Our client based in Southampton is looking to hire an experienced, out and out credit controller. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting digital business. You will be working in a large, established yet growing company within a dynamic finance team and reporting into an enthusiastic Finance manager.
* Ensure all clients' accounts are maintained on a weekly basis including daily allocation of receipts and importing of invoices.
* Ensure credit limits are maintained and updated as soon as they are received from the Credit Insurer and reviewed and updated on at least a 6-monthly basis.
* Provide Statements to the clients on a weekly basis.
* Liaise with clients to ensure payments are received on time and report any late payments to the Managing Director before the payroll runs
* Liaise with Insurers on any issues with clients including the logging of overdue invoices
* Weekly reporting to shareholders as to debtor position and what is being done to recover money.
* Assist with the collection of salary overpayments as necessary.
* Provide a point of contact for the client so that they can ensure their account is up to date and discuss any payment issues.
* To liaise with the Payroll department to ensure the invoice has been raised correctly and credit notes raised in a timely fashion.
* To liaise with the Accounts Assistant in charge of the cashbook to ensure receipts are posted to the correct client code.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd
£20000 - £21712/annum Pro Rata
more details »