McMullen Facades is a leading specialist facade contractor providing full design, fabrication and installation of aluminium curtain wall and window systems for medium and large scale building projects. McMullen have a professional team that “Brings the Architects Designs to Life”. Specialising in fully integrated facade design, we are able to offer our clients and customers a range of high quality, fully tested, facade products which give a “one stop, low risk” exterior facade solution. With over 40 years experience, we have built up a design and engineering expertise that can deliver the most complex of projects. Our expertise extends to providing the highest quality and performance to meet the ever growing aesthetic and environmental demands of the construction industry.
It is an exciting time for McMullen Facades Ltd as our company and industry continues to grow, and as such we strive ourselves to remain as adaptable, motivated and responsive to our new employees as we are to our customers. We pride ourselves on following the company core values – Integrity; Reliability; Passion; Professionalism; Quality; Innovation; People and Community. It is our firm belief that through the adherence and demonstration of these values we can create a better working environment for our people, customers and suppliers.
We are part of JRL Group.
Learning and development opportunities and support
Long service awards
31 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Westfield healthcare benefit
To support the Design department in producing AutoCAD drawings for ongoing projects detailing the design, fabrication and installation of building facades, skylights and fenestration, and ordering of materials for building facades, skylights and fenestration for projects
The post holder will:
• On allocation of work from Technical Manager, produce working drawings for MFL elements of each project and ensure these drawings comply with the project specifications, customer requirements, current regulations and MFL structural engineering approval.
• Attend to correspondence of a technical nature relating to current project.
• Order materials and produce factory-cutting instructions to meet the project programme.
• Liaise with Facade Engineer for the duration of the project and factory and site staff, if relevant.
• Ensure all drawing office procedures are carried out in accordance with the Company’s integrated quality systems
• Other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the jobholder’s level assigned by Technical Manager and Technical Director.
• Assisting estimating/sales department with the preparation of tenders when required.
• Produce drawings for sales department when required.
• Co-operate with management regarding matters of health, safety and welfare.
• Deal with all clients in a professional and courteous manner.
• Work within the frameworks laid down by the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 systems. Be aware of and adhere to quality documents
• Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained as specified by the Health and Safety Consultant and Internal Coordinator and the Health & Safety at Work (NI Order) 1978.
• You will be expected to participate in education and training as necessary, to enable the achievement of company objectives as communicated to you.
• Work as part of a team and maintain a harmonious working environment. Be aware of and adhere to requirements of the company culture – vision and values in all people, interactions and morale both inside and outside the company
Design Technicians undertake a dedicated graduate career development programme developing their technical skills and abilities to enable them to become Facade Engineers.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: