Our client, based in Mallusk is seeking HGV2 Recycling Vehicle drivers for an immediate start.
Excellent opportunity for long term work.
Pay rate £11.04 per hour
1. Operation of a recycling vehicle, up to 12 tonnes.
2. Maintain a predetermined daily collection round, lifting recycling boxes from houses and sorting the contents into the rear of the vehicle.
3. Supervising the programme, including the assistant operator and temporary staff.
4. Starting time will be 7.30am to 4.30pm; working hours may occasionally vary between 7am and 8pm
5. Work with one other employee to complete rounds.
6. Maintain good relationships with local community – answering questions to the best of his/her ability.
7. Collecting and returning the vehicle to and from the Depot.
8. Offload the vehicle, emptying contents into appropriate containers or areas.
9. Maintain the programmes Health and Safety policy at all times.
10. Fill out documentation.
11. Leave quality comment notes to participants who leave out wrong materials.
12. Carry out daily vehicle inspection, and ensure vehicle is kept clean and tidy.
13. Co-operate in occasional media stories and promotions as required.
14. Deliver promotional leaflets associated with the programme.
15. Carry out customer canvassing as required.
16. All other duties as and when required.
17. To partake in relevant training as required.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£18,200 to £25,000 per year
more details »