A modern firm of Chartered Accountants based in NorthWest London require a part-qualified Accountant to undertake a range of duties including
- Undertaking day to day matters including conducting reviews and monitoring progress of trainees
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies under FRS105 or FRS102 and submission of CT600
- Preparation of filleted / abridged accounts
- Preparation and submission of Trust tax returns
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts
- Submission of all types of accounts to HMRC and companies house
- Preparing and submission of VAT returns.
- Filing payroll returns with auto enrolment requirements.
- Completing and filing individual self-assessment
- Liaising with clients and regulatory bodies in a professional manner
- Use of cloud based computer software such as Taxcalc, Quickbooks, Xero.
- Advanced level knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel including pivot table, V/H look ups, etc.
- Handling a varied portfolio of clients including both high net worth individuals and non-domicile clients
Previous relevant experience will be advantageous.