JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant to COO
HOURS: 35 hours
RATE: £16-18 per hour
DURATION: 3 months initially to cover extended leave
The day to day duties would be:
- Responsible for the proactive management of the COO's diary (and other Directors as required), the optimisation of time spent across different locations and of time spent travelling. Make the necessary travel and other logistic arrangements including hotel booking and arranging lunches. This will include having full control of the diary and the authority, without reference, to make changes and arrange meetings on the behalf of the COO.
- Responsible for the active management of the COO (and other Directors as required) email inboxes - including proactively forwarding and delegating matters raised to the appropriate member of the Leadership team. Gather, collate, and circulate papers and documents prior to meetings with internal and external resources, including formulating agendas, taking minutes of relevant team, leadership and other meetings.
- Proactively plan and prepare required papers in advance of meetings ensuring the COO, is aware of their own action points from previous meetings so that any outstanding actions can be quickly addressed.
- Responsible for event management - booking events, organising accommodation, travel and itineraries for attendees.
- Administration: Initiate payment of invoices/expenses and dealing with queries which subsequently arise. Working on own initiative to provide support with organisation charts, distribution lists, newsletters etc.
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous support to any enquiry from any internal or external customer including Board members and Group Executive Directors. Assess the nature, confidentiality and urgency of issue, taking action where necessary.
- Ensure all analysis, decisions made, and activity undertaken in fulfilling of this role considers the fair treatment of our customers.
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately ready for a start on the 2nd September!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 3 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy