Full-time position available for Waitress in our shop based on Kensington Church Street:
- 30-40 hours per week
- The role is paid at a starting rate of £8.50/ hour, with a view to increase to £9.00/hour once you have been fully trained in your duties.
We are looking for a versatile individual with a positive attitude. The role will require someone who is familiar and experienced in the hospitality industry. Fluent English is required due to the customer-facing nature of the role.
Applicants must be able to start and be trained immediately. We are a small, growing company so additional opportunities to progress will be available for the right person wanting to further their career in hospitality.
Duties of the job:
- Greeting customers, customer service and reservation control
- Waitering duties: setting tables; taking orders; allergy control; serving customers; clearing tables and handling payments
- Assisting with customer enquiries and phone management
- Assisting with drink preparation
Your required skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Well presented, friendly and professional in your approach
- Organisational skills
- Confident under pressure and problem solving skills
Candella Tea Room
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: