Chef de Partie
Excellent Salary £21000 pa neg, d.o.e.
Tips approximately £50 per week
We are a community pub in the heart of the picturesque village of Elie, Fife. We pride ourselves in producing delicious locally procured food, including using our own home-grown vegetables and our own locally bred pork. We delight in discovering delicious and interesting ales from around Scotland, alongside creating a wine list of elegant wines to suit all tastes. We have 6 beautiful and individually designed bedrooms all overlooking the beach.
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our growing and dedicated kitchen team.
What’s in it for our Chef de Partie?
- Excellent salary £21k negotiable, depending on experience.
- Excellent tips, approximately £50 per week on average.
- To play a major role at the award-winning property and be part of a growing group of pubs with rooms, throughout Scotland.
- We can offer genuine progression for the best people, throughout the wider company.
- Working in the beautiful village of Elie and having the scope to contribute to menus which reflect our surroundings.
- Working for an award-winning operator with an outstanding reputation for food and service
- The opportunity to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
Chef de Partie – Key Indicators
- You’ll be working within a busy but passionate team at our award winning property.
- You love to cook and are passionate about using local ingredients.
- You hold yourself to a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- You make key decisions based on what is best for the guest, and your team.
- Create, execute, and produce top-notch food with a constant eye on the highest quality standards, presentation, and flavour, with an eye on industry trends and neighbourhood demands.
- Ensure statutory compliance in all food related areas.
- You will keep well-organised store-rooms and inventories that allow for smooth running kitchens.
- Properly and adequately train the junior team while focusing on maintaining a high team morale.
- You will consistently deliver food margins in line with budget and you will have an understanding of how to cost dishes and manage margins.
We are seeking a Chef de Partie who is keen to develop and grow their career. We can offer you a position in an environment which provides training and measurable targets, allowing you to decisively progress upwards through the ranks and realise your career aspirations.
If you are a Chef de Partie already, or a Commis Chef with experience in fresh food kitchens, and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, contact us today by applying for one of our roles; we are keen to speak to you.