We are looking for someone to assist in the day to day running of a small family-owned property portfolio. The properties are a mix of flats, shared houses and retail units and are located exclusively in Reading. The role is mainly to support the managing partner in carrying out his duties and would involve working from our home or onsite for 9-12 hours a week for around 3-4 hours per day.
To assist the Property Manager in the effective management of the property portfolio by providing efficient and accurate administrative support for the day to day running of each property
- Oversee day-to-day, contracted and ad-hoc maintenance
- Manage electronic data and e-mails
- Deal with flat owners/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Keeping accounts
- Carry out regular site visits to ensure all buildings are in good order
- Circulate information to residents concerning management issues
- Ensure regulatory requirements e.g. Gas Safe, electrical certificates, deposit protections are actioned in a timely manner.
- Tenant finding. Marketing properties and handling enquiries.
- Support property manager on property development projects.What we offer
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: