Would you like to work in a fully Agile environment? Your main objective as an Oracle Developer is to be responsible for supporting growth and maintenance activities necessary within the Equifax IT, Financial Systems Team with focus on EBS R12 General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management modules.
We are open to you being based in either our Nottingham or Leeds offices. This is a permanent position.
Who are we at Equifax?
We are a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
About the Job
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
As an Oracle Developer, you will work with the business users and IT team to coordinate efforts across business and development platforms. You will have a blend of both functional & technical expertise and will participate in project initiatives and help maintain and enhance the existing application base in accordance with global design standards.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Developer include:
- You will identify and document aspects of the following: As-Is Processes, Business Requirements, To-Be Solutions, Specifications and Configuration
- You'll investigate system configuration options when developing solutions which meet business requirements; help develop strategies to use standard functionality to meet business needs whenever possible
- You'll provide level 2 and 3 technical support for issues when required, including opening, managing and resolving Oracle SR's with Oracle Support, whilst ensuring all issues are properly assigned, fixed, regressed, and reviewed against our established support SLA’s and report on these
- You'll actively participate in and drive the design, development and maintenance of modifications of the Oracle Applications eBusiness suite (Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle APIs and Standard Interfaces) and deploying such modifications in Oracle eBusiness environment
- You'll participate in the Testing Life Cycle, including identifying test cases, documenting test scripts, executing test scripts and document results and logging test issues/issue resolution
- By working closely with Business Analysts and Functional Consultants, you'll capture requirements for reports, extensions, conversions and interfaces to and from the eBusiness applications
- You will provide technical design based on evaluations and assessments, with a Security first mindset. You'll work closely with Security Leadership from our business functions to maintain appropriate levels of security across the application, database and Operating System stack
- You'll work with the Corporate R12 team on a need to basis for support and project wor
- You have hands-on technical experience with Oracle’s e-Business Suite, specifically: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger & Cash Management
- You are experienced with SQL, PL/SQL, Reports (BI Publisher), Forms and Workflow
- Knowledge of Oracle APIs, Interface tables and OAF
- You possess custom development experience using tools such as Oracle Developer, JDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer
- You're capable of translating of user incidents and challenges into easily understood client solutions and to provide level 2 and 3 technical support for PROD issues
- Prior experience in opening, leading and resolving Oracle SRs with Oracle support
- Knowledge of tools such as Remedy, Service Now & JIRA
- Financial Services industry experience is desired
- Experience in one or more of Java, JSP, ADF, APEX, OA Framework/ADF
- Working experience in other R12 modules is a plus
- A basic functional knowledge of Oracle Financial modules and configurations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Function - Tech Dev and Client Services