Care Team Leader
Excellent Hourly Pay (to £10ph)
Are you an ambitious Care Assistant or Support Worker, looking to take the next step in your career?
Then we want to hear from YOU.
Care Team Leader – Benefits:
· £9.25 to £10.00 per hour DoE
· Various shifts: 07:00 to 15:00 and 14:45 to 23:00 (Sleepovers 23:00 to 07:00) including on-call, weekends and bank holidays
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Paid, comprehensive training
· Meals and drinks while on shift
· Free Parking onsite
Our home supports children up to the age of 18. We provide care and support for children with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours.
Care Team Leader – The Role:
· You will actively support, motivate and lead your team of enthusiastic support workers
· Be responsible for delegating key duties and responsibilities throughout your team
· Actively safeguard and promote the welfare of the children / young people
· Be a positive role model for the service users as well as the members of your Support Worker team
· Work on intervention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour
· Provide and participate in leisure activities in line with care and placement plans
Care Team Leader – About You:
· Educated to Level 3 in Children & Young People’s pathway or equivalent
· Full driving licence is preferable
· Passionate about working with young people
· Able to remain calm and manage difficult and at times repetitive behaviour
· Computer literate (able to input data, complete reports etc.)
· A respected, compassionate leader
· Experienced in caring for people with learning difficulties – in a residential setting
· From a care background with a proven record of delivering exceptional care support
We are eager to speak with you! So if this Care Team Leader position sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then apply directly to us today by clicking below!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: