Payroll Technical Analyst
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
This role is to predominately maintain the Payroll System, troubleshooting if needed. To produce reporting and associated accounting for all Payrolls.
- Reconcile and post all payroll related accounting entries for all payrolls (UK, IOM, Jersey, UK Weekly and Irish) and investigate outstanding items on reconciliations.
- Perform data uplifts to payroll
- File forms on HMRC Website
- Run and manipulate various reports to support the Payroll team including COGNOS reports as required and in line with monthly timetable.
- Assist with user testing of Cyborg bulletins and all system changes as directed by team Coordinator.
- Perform daily payroll auditing checks in line with SOX compliance and department procedures.
- Administer salary invoicing processes and investigate store and internal queries through to resolution.
- Liaison with internal departments to ensure prompt turnaround of all documentation.
- Involvement in Overpayment process.
- Perform Year End tasks
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail (particularly numeracy).
- Previous accounting experience and preferably a detailed understanding of SAP
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work to pressurised deadlines, conscientious team player.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous payroll experience (preferably in a large matrix organisation).AAT Qualified or working towards this qualification would be desirable, along with an understanding of Cognos.
- Understanding of PAYE & NI rules
- Experience in working in a large office environment
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-Fareham
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 1910270
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.