Administration Assistant - Ward
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an Administration Assistant at your local Nuffield Health Hospital.
Responsibilities of an Administration Assistant - Ward
- Handling enquiries and general queries.
- Maintaining databases.
- Providing secretarial services such as minute taking, WP and diary management
Our Ideal Administration Assistant - Ward will:
- Be a confident and customer-focused communicator with the ability to manage, appraise and interpret the right data, and to present it in a timely and professional manner.
- Ideally be educated to GCSE in English and Maths, with NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration or equivalent.
- Have good IT and keyboard skills.
- Have experience within an administrative or customer facing environment would be a real advantage.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this, but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
£17,652 - £19,020 per annum pro rata
more details »