We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we're proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Based in London and reporting to the Head of Marketing and the MD you will be responsible for the development and activation of our strategic marketing plan across our regional contracts. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to create and develop exciting propositions that captivate our clients and customers, in order to drive engagement and maximum participation through our outlets. You will be part of a dynamic team of marketers, designers and nutritionists who constantly challenge each other, our colleagues and our customers to deliver work that is inclusive, inquisitive and uplifting. We're a collaborative team and we want to give you the opportunity to flourish as you deliver results for our teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead and develop the implementation of consumer-focused propositions across client accounts; supporting the operations team to successfully execute food and service offers, menu mix, brand, pricing and promotions
* Drive and deliver the Group promotional activity calendar working with design, procurement and food development to deliver effective campaigns that drive spend, engagement and participation.
* Work with the internal Purchasing team to harness supplier relationships to drive sales and budgets to support the marketing and promotional initiatives.
* Collaborate with the food development teams to create compelling, creative and innovative food offers than span brands and consumer groups.
* Produce commercial case studies on propositions, promotions, new installations, food concepts and other customer facing activity to include in bids and tenders
* Work withLearning & Development to create marketing training tools in merchandising and displays, planograms, packaging and labelling.
* Work with internal and external design teams and agencies to produce effective marketing point of sale collateral, signage and supporting documents.
* Develop Brand Standards Manuals, a tool kit that provides Operations with all the necessary tools to effectively implement and operate internal propositions to the agreed standards
* Work with internal stakeholder and external agencies to develop customer insights and research using qualitative and quantitative questioning to bring richer insight into our proposition development
* Work closely with the internal sales team to provide marketing collateral and examples for inclusion in bids and tenders.
* Develop tools to ensure effective implementation of central marketing initiatives.
* Carry out ad-hoc projects as required.
* 3+ years' experience in similar role.Understanding of the marketing mix and its application in a food service environment Collaborative and able to be hands on depending on the project
* Must enjoy problem solving and challenges.
* Identify as appropriate when to delegate work to specialists.
* Confidence in delivering projects from concept through to delivery.
* Strong creative skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to be able to prioritise tasks
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Able to effectively articulate decisions and present to an audience
* Immersionof customer insight and latest market trends
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the w