SharePoint Consultant - Part time
Ideally Glasgow based
6-month temporary contract (with the view to be extended)
Part Time (0.6 FTE – we are offering you the flexibility and open to discuss what works for you!)
up to £45k pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic IT team as a SharePoint Consultant/Developer. McCurrach currently work with a number of household names from FMCG, technology and financial services industries including PepsiCo, Unilever, Nestle, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring our business provides the highest quality of service and return on investment to our new and existing clients as we continue to win new business and expand our operation.
As a key member our McCurrach IT team, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting our SharePoint environments and sites including HUB sites, Insights and Portals for our business units and departments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing & building solutions for SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online environments.
- Maintenance of all SharePoint sites on Prem and O365 for all departments, including diagnosing SharePoint issues, updating content and permissions.
- Working with internal business units/departments to set up new SharePoint requests, from gathering initial requirements to delivering SharePoint solutions that meet or exceed best practice for SharePoint design.
- Communicating to colleagues and business units on SharePoint progress/development.
- Opportunity to automate systems using Microsoft Flow and leverage Office 365 online features.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a skilled individual to join one of the most important teams in our business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and make instant impact and provide key support for all areas of our business.
- Strong experience of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online environments, including experience of working in hybrid SharePoint environments with a mix of on premise, cloud and Office 365 SharePoint solution.
- Confident with designing and building SharePoint solutions for business teams and non-technical audiences
- You will be familiar with maintenance, implementation and configuration of SharePoint environments, as well as knowledge of SharePoint templates and page layout customisation
- Excellent communicator and the ability to work well within a team
What's in it for you?
If working with some of the biggest names in the retail, tech and financial services industries is not enough your package will include...
- Salary - up to £45k (FTE pro rata)
- Pension - 3% employers’ contributions
- Holidays - 23 days a year pro rata + public holidays
- Free life assurance x3 salary
- Access to discounted Private Health Care
- Family friendly benefits (enhanced maternity leave, shared parental leave, flexible start/finish times)
- Employee Benefits Portal - Access to a wide range of discounts across retailers, restaurants and much more