Nurse Practitioner - Clinical Quality (MMCG/TP/35337/8278)
- 31,517 P.A. ?
- Maria Mallaband Care Group
Apply for this job
Salary Details: Competitive + Car Allowance/Company Car
Nurse Practitioner - Clinical Quality
Competitive + Company Car/Car Allowance - National role with national travel
A new and exciting vacancy has arisen for a dynamic Nurse Practitioner - Clinical Quality to join the team at MMCG to support our homes across the UK. The successful candidate will audit, assess and develop clinical practice within the business in order to achieve the highest possible standards of care, clinical judgement and user involvement through compliance monitoring / inspection adopting a ‘hands on’ clinical approach.
Reporting to the Clinical Director, you will join our team and help us enhance clinical practices within our homes. You will identify and promote best practice, and ultimately ensure our high-quality clinical services both comply with, and exceed company policies and regulatory requirements.
You will have experience of working within the care home sector monitoring standards of clinical practice. The role will involve a ‘hands on’ clinical practice approach in order to embed procedures / protocols ensuring safety and compliance and continuous improvement.
You will have a varied range of clinical expertise comprising of the following areas; tissue viability, palliative and end of life, long term conditions / acute assessment identification, clinical leadership and co-ordinating teams to achieve specific clinical outcomes
Our ideal Nurse Practitioner - Clinical Quality will have the following skills and values:
* 1st Level Registered Nurse with current general clinical skills practice experience
* At least 5 years' clinical experience in a community or Care Home setting
* A practical, 'hands on' approach
* Strong organisational and leadership skills
* Sound knowledge of regulatory standards, statutory requirements in a care home setting and of Clinical Governance tools
* Experience of conducting clinical audits and confident conducting investigations
* Experienced in delivering quality improvements to clinical services
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience of developing links with healthcare professionals and organisations including regulatory bodies, LA and CCG’s
* Full UK Driving Licence
* An ability to work flexibly to the needs of the service and organisation. This post will require extensive travel and some overnight stays
* Have experience of delivering training, coaching and/or one to one support and either hold a training and mentorship qualification or be willing to work towards them.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company car or car allowance
* Fully funded training
* Development opportunities
* SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
* PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
* Car through salary sacrifice
* Cycle to Work scheme
* NEST pension plan
* Nurse referral scheme
* Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
* Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
About the company
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG4
Apply for this job