Head of ICT-Major organisation
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a prestigious client.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & ICT this is a multi-faceted role in a progressive and growing organisation. Our customer has clear values and plays a key role within the Community. It is a progressive environment with a key focus on development and promoting key values.
The Head of ICT will be fully responsible for the provision of a high quality and professional ICT service that fully supports the achievement of business objectives and contributes proactively to organisational goals of continuous improvement, cost efficiency and digital inclusion.
There arefiveprimary areas of technical responsibility within the role:
· Leadership and Management (including Team leadership and management, ICT Procurement, IT alignment and key enabler as part of Corporate plan)
· Best Practice (ICT System review, Data Protection, Business Continuity)
· Technology Management (Business case development, Budgetary management, Maintenance and Support of Systems)
· Project Development and Delivery (Key ownership of a range of modernising Infrastructure and Applications based Projects)
· Systems Maintenance (ICT Service quality)
· A track record of successfully managing a complex and diverse ICT infrastructure environment (within an allocated annual budget of c£500k, or greater) for an organisation with more than 250 staff.
· A degree in an IT related discipline and at least 3 years current relevant experience (within the last 5 years) in a similar role at managerial level OR A current ICT management role of not less than 5 years continuous duration.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the last 5 years’ of managing, motivating and inspiring staff, focusing them on successful outcomes.
· Current driving licence and access to a vehicle to execute the mobility aspects of role with an understanding of managing systems within multiple office sites.
· Familiarity with Project Management methodologies e.g. Prince 2, Agile, SCRUM is desirable
The role would be suited to an experienced IT Manager, Head of Department or Infrastructure Manager. You will be leading teams with proven Operations Management and the ability to present and communicate in both technical and non-technical terms.
The role will primarily be based between Belfast and another site in Co. Down. There will be very occasional travel to other sites in Northern Ireland.
For further information or to request a copy of the full job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Unison Northern Ireland
Belfast, County Antrim
more details »