Employment Type: Full Time
Reference Number: OTIS-1755Position Description
Great brands have a great story. Ours is legendary.
In 1854, Elisha Otis travelled to the New York World's Fair to promote his new invention. Standing high above the crowd on a platform elevator, he ordered the retaining rope cut. The crowd cried out. His safety brake held. And in that moment, one man changed the world's perspective on what's possible, sending it rising up.
What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner, to work as part of a high performing in-house recruitment team delivering across the UK and Ireland. The objective of this role is to optimise our service across the Engineering function, driving forward speed and quality of hire and creating a talent pipeline, by developing strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
We are the largest manufacturer of people moving products, moving 2 billion people every day. In the TA team, we impact our company’s competitive position by attracting and hiring the best talent, through strategic and innovative talent acquisition solutions. If you are a driven and ambitious individual, looking to make a difference within talent acquisition, we want to hear from you.
As Talent Acquisition Business Partner, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
• Undertake workforce planning meetings to accurately forecast resourcing activity
• Establish excellent working relationships with hiring managers to ensure alignment in approach
• Act as a true partner to the business through the end-to-end hiring process
• Create innovative attraction strategies, reflective of role requirements and market conditions
• Attend networking events to increase brand awareness
• Participate in identifying and implementing process improvements across the operation
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Successful recruitment industry/ agency or in-house corporate experience
• A passion for Talent Acquisition and best-in-class service delivery
• A proven background proactively sourcing candidates and building strong working relationships with hiring managers
• Specialist recruitment knowledge in Engineering and be familiar with nationwide recruitment activity, including the London marketplace
• The ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
• Effective communication skills and be able to grasp commercial concepts and complex procedures
We welcome applications from professional and results-focused Talent Acquisition Specialists, Recruiters, Recruitment Consultants, Recruitment Managers, In-house Recruiters, Recruitment Advisors, Talent Attraction Specialists, Resourcing Officers, Internal Recruiters, and Recruitment Business Partners, looking to develop a career within Talent Acquisition and who live within a commutable distance of our Manchester office in Swinton (M27 8FF).
What can we offer you?
• Competitive salary package, additional benefits
• Ownership of your role and accountability for each recruitment project
• Defined career progression opportunities and access to funded learning and training
• The chance to work for an industry leading company and a global brand
• Free onsite parking and accessible amenities
Otis Elevator Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. Otis is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation. Headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, USA, Otis employs more than 60,000 people, offers products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintains more than 1.35 million lifts and escalators worldwide.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Axon Moore Group Ltd
£40,000 per annum
more details »