Bluebird Care is one of the UK's leading Homecare providers, assisting our customers to live independently and enjoy the best quality of life in their own homes. With franchises nationwide, we serve a wide variety of customers and personalise our care to suit individual needs.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we're looking for carers to join our dedicated team to provide personalised support to individuals with a range of needs. At Bluebird Care Calderdale, we value the input and feedback from our team members and take pride in offering a supportive, responsive culture. We also offer comprehensive, paid training and shadowing before you start so previous care experience isn't essential. We pride ourselves on creating and maintaining an inclusive, team spirited culture with a strong presence in our local community. There are regular opportunities to get involved in charity initiatives and events in the area.
Our franchise covers areas including: Brighouse, Elland, Halifax, Illingworth, Queensbury and Shelf.
Shifts are flexible and we can usually offer a pattern of work to suit your lifestyle.
Find out more by watching our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UbB5YTNTw
Ready to apply?
Check our requirements to ensure you're eligible and read about our fantastic benefits below. You can then follow the link to start your application.
If you'd like more information, you can call us on 01422 230055 or email us at: email@example.com
- Going above and beyond for our customers
- Operating a wholeheartedly customer centric approach to care
- Treating each and every customer with the utmost respect
- Creating a safe, happy environment for customers and colleagues
- Cherishing our working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Sharing knowledge and learning for the benefit of our customers
- Supporting people to live the life they want
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: