Volunteer Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent graduate?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a primary school?
Are you passionate to pursue a career in teaching?
Do you have 5 days available?
Academics Ltd has a selection of Primary Schools located in South West London; Head Teachers of these Schools are seeking volunteers to join them for 5 days.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Graduate who needs to either begin or extend their School experience working with children in Schools. Being flexible in Year groups and days in which you can volunteer to mean that this great short-term role for an aspiring Teacher.
These 5 days can be over 1 week or split once a week over a 5 week period. Being integrated into the classroom a Graduate will be able to experience how a classroom runs and importantly can gain invaluable experience working with children.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* An Undergraduate Degree – ideally within the last 4 years
* Looking to progress onto teaching (ideally)
* A tenacious, charismatic and caring personality
* Able to provide references from previous employers
* One week, Monday to Friday availability
* Ideally located within City of Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Graduate Teaching Assistant!! Volunteer Graduate Teaching Assistant!!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: