Vacancy Reference: 18226
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5hours per week, with an hourly rate of £9.35. This vacancy is expected to last for 2 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diary management and co-ordination
- Organising attendance at and minuting internal and external meetings, up to executive level including logistical support, travel arrangements, meeting packs, etc
- Co-ordinating and drafting responses to internal and external correspondence;
- Data analysis and reporting
- Desk based research into relevant issues
- Drafting reports, spreadsheets and presentations
- Other administrative tasks or standalone projects commensurate with the level of the role including the potential to become involved in recruitment & line management depending on previous experience
- Experience of providing administrative support within a large and complex organisation
- Experience of liaising with staff at all levels in external organisations, particularly to support partnership working
- Experience of providing dedicated personal administrative support to senior staff
- Extensive knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office applications (especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), plus the ability to impart this knowledge on to others
- Knowledge of document management and team collaboration tools
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences whether by phone, email or in person.
- Able to organise meetings, from small up to large (30+) and coordinate all aspects of the meeting logistics
- Able to take meeting notes and write clear and concise minutes
- Able to manipulate data in spreadsheets, draft reports/letters in word and draft presentations in PowerPoint
- Able to make the best use of time particularly when under pressure from competing priorities, prioritising and delegating tasks effectively, during periods of both low and high demand
- Able to negotiate and influence effectively
- Able to proactively identify and solve problems
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information appropriately
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £18.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.