Are you a caring, enthusiastic and well motivated individual, wanting to support children with SEN in a primary school? Do you have the drive, patience and dedication to support children on a 1:1 basis? If you answered yes, then Randstad Education Chester would love to hear from you!
We have a variety of Teaching Assistant roles within Chester and surrounding areas from September 2019.
As a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
* Competitive rates of pay
* Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training, including safeguarding
* Access to a 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300 (t&c's apply)
*Great potential for long term placements if desired
* Working with children with a variety of needs
* Supporting the children in completing day to day tasks around the classroom and with their learning
* Engaging with the children
* Promoting positive behaviour
* Supporting the teacher with behaviour management requirements
As a successful Teaching Assistant you will have:
* Experience of working with children in primary school
* A Cache/NVQ level 2 or Level 3 qualification or equivalent
* Experience of supporting a class teacher to promote positive behaviour
* Some knowledge of the EYFS and primary curriculum
* The ability to communicate and work as part of a team within the school
We expect a vast amount of candidates to apply for this role and we do not want you to miss out on this fantastic opportunity that we have to offer. Your next role could be a click away.
Don't delay - apply now with an up to date CV and the relevant Consultant will be in touch. Alternatively, please submit your details to us at email@example.com
Did you know Randstad are a preferred supplier for all North Wales Schools from September 2019?
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: