It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
_We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business._
As the Senior Facilities Manager for EMEA, you will manage Facilities for Proofpoint's fast growing EMEA region. You will manage offices, office managers and building related services for Proofpoint's EMEA Field Offices. As a successful Facilities professional, you will display a strong ability to manage projects, remote staff, vendors and contractors. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will need to interact directly with employees, business unit leaders, executives, landlords and local authorities.
• Manage the region's office managers, employees and contractors that provide the office services and facility support that keep our EMEA field offices running and always open for business
• Manage field office projects, in full coordination with Sr. Director, Global Facilities
• Manage procedures and processes, work with peers in other regions to develop and maintain programs for repairs and preventive maintenance activities
• Manage all activities and coordination required for facilities construction, office renovations and new furniture and equipment installation projects in field offices
• Provide event support to various offices, coordinating closely with HR Events team to ensure events are supported and successful
• Manage facility capacity utilization, coordination of employee moves, furniture installations, lead cross-functional move meetings. Work with corporate space planning to ensure space tracking is accurate in EMEA field offices
• Maintain all furniture, fixtures and equipment in safe and available condition for use by employees and our guests
• Directly manage facilities-related procurement of supplies and services at each location. Responsible for the refinement and management of facilities and office related budgets for these locations
• Regional primary contact for EMEA emergency communications and support
• Work with the Safety and Security Programs Manager in supporting Health and Safety programs in field offices, and including developing emergency response team planning and activities, developing emergency action plans for these facilities, compliance with corporate guidelines
• Function as after-hours contact for facilities emergencies and be accessible via phone
• Travel is required
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
• Extensive facility management and office services leadership experience for multiple EMEA geographical locations
• Experience of direct staff supervision, and management of service vendors and contractors
• Construction project management experience, and technical background with detailed knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
• Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) experience a plus
• Customer service oriented, excellent communication skills, and office software skills
• Flexible, creative, always responsive, team leader and member
_If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!_
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today's advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
+ Build and enhance our proven security platform
+ Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
+ Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
+ Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That's why we're a leader in next-generation cybersecurity-and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Proofpoint is an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.