Elevate is recruiting an Employment Knowledge Management Lawyer with over 5- years PQE to work remotely for an International Law firm in London on a 3- 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will work with London representatives of Labour and Employment and associated Practice Groups to deliver relevant knowledge products. The team already has a range of KM projects in progress and the you will coordinate and project managing existing initiatives, developing the KM function and promoting success across the team.
- Develop a knowledge management strategy for L&E, in order to enhance the quality of the client product and the efficiency of its delivery.
- Expand the reach of the existing client technology and identify and design new know-how products to market to clients.
- Design, manage and deliver internal training to the group, with travel to London being a requirement.
- Work with our internal teams and consultants to document L&E processes used. With a focus on the legal input, use your knowledge and experience to create new materials enabling L&E to implement efficiencies.
- Communicate with partners and associates in order to raise the profile of knowledge management and its capabilities.
- Identify topics of interest to the market, drafting briefing papers, thought leadership pieces, social media content and client seminars/webinars to develop the group's external profile.
- Design and deliver knowledge tools to L&E lawyers including:
- Precedents and associated guidance.
- Know-how collection.
- Intranet content.
- Consistency review.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are a senior Labour and Employment lawyer seeking a change (whether existing PSL/KML or senior assocate/counsel).
- Have the technical skills and sector understanding to assist in product development, knowledge development, client support and internal training.
- Have the confidence and experience to win the respect of the partners and legal staff at all levels within the firm
- Have the enthusiasm to encourage and share new ideas and approaches.
- Can be creative in identifying ways in which we can leverage our know-how for the benefit of the business
- Have a demonstrable aptitude for IT and its uses
- Are commercial, practical and ready to use know-how and training to help L&E deliver its stated objectives.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Familiar with using legal research tools (including online sources such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, Practical Law).
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.