Do you want to take your experience working with vulnerable people to the next level?
Would you like to join an enthusiastic, dedicated team of staff?
Can you show passion, patience and enthusiasm towards working with children with autism?
I am looking for an experienced teaching assistant who is looking for the next step in their career, to join a warm and supportive school near Billingshurst. You would have the amazing opportunity to complete a free CABAS teaching qualification whilst working within a dedicated team of professionals. This is a chance to work in a school which provides a unique, interactive curriculum that focuses on meeting the different needs and goals of every single child.
Do you want to complete free training whilst working? This is the role for you!
Benefits of working for Randstad:
* Dedicated consultants 24/7 (We are on call) with experience working education
* Free career advice
* Continuous support and guidance through out your whole journey to reach your work goal
* Opportunity to choose your work pattern
* Salary negotiation support
* Market advice
* Matching you with the job opportunity that you are looking for
* Exclusive jobs
* Advice and feedback on your current CV
● On site parking
● Extensive grounds
● Team days and events
● Supportive management
● Brilliant career progression opportunities
● A unique teaching approach
● Free CABAS qualification while working full time
* To provide teaching assistance to the teacher defined according to the children's individual plans
* Working 1:1 with students
* To provide group and/or individual activities, planned by the teacher
* To work individually with learners/students to support their goals
* To support the general well being of learners
* To monitor and evaluate students learning under the guidance of the teacher
* To assist teachers with behaviour management
* To help engage learners in the curriculum
* The ability to work with learners that have various learning difficulties
* An understanding of student with SEN
* Patience to build strong and positive relationships with learners
* Be confident to support groups of children with their learning
* The ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team
* Be flexible in their approach to education
* Have experience working in SEND settings is desirable but not essential
* To have own means of transport (essential)
* GSCE Maths & English
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply now!
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Kelly Salmon on 01293 527416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat about the role.
If this isn't the right role for you, we have an array of positions in the Sussex, Surrey, Essex and Kent area which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Randstad Education Limited
£16,000 per annum
more details »