The Associate Support Consultant is part of the Customer Support team, and there is a requirement to ensure the right processes, people and technology are in place to provide a ‘first class’ service that is seamlessly integrated with the wider business.
Customer Support is the first point of contact for our customers and it plays a vital role in ensuring that requests are handled efficiently and professionally and are escalated to the right resolver group.
- Provide the initial point of contact for our customers
- Answer incoming calls from customers
- Manage incoming requests from the Customer Portal
- Log and manage all incidents via the Service Management Tool ensuring case detail is accurate and steps to reproduce the fault are included.
- Escalate incidents to the appropriate resolver group
- Provide customers with timely updates to their cases in line with Service Level Agreements
- Develop strong customer relationships through direct communication to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively review customer accounts and manage their own case queue in line with Service Desk procedures
- Escalate high priority issues to Line Management
- Update and propose new knowledgebase articles
- Complete regular tasks in line with Service Desk procedures
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Work with all areas of the business as required to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Assist in the promotion of new developments and applications ensuring customers are always aware of latest functionality and products available.
- Monitor integrity/status of customer sites (usage, revisions, views, reporting) ensuring Customers business requirements are maintained to the highest level.
Key Performance Measures
- Customer satisfaction – Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for Customer Success
- Service Desk - Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for the Service Desk
- Customer Support - Will be at ease with providing outstanding support and have empathy with the customer and a strong desire to resolve their issues.
- Communication – Will have the ability to communicate effectively, and develop relationships with customers and colleagues is very important. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including providing case updates. producing reports and escalating issues internally
- Team Player - Will need to be team players who enjoy working in a team environment and working with others to solve customer issues.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Gathers, verifies and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations. Considers a range of possible options, evaluating evidence and seeking advice where appropriate. Makes clear, timely, justifiable decisions, reviewing these as necessary.
- Planning and Organising – Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers. Able to respond appropriately to feedback.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.