To assist with the day to day activities enabling the employer to maintain an independent and fulfilling life that meets their chosen lifestyle.
Work Duties will include:
* Personal Care * Prompting medication * Some domestic tasks e.g. laundry, housework and meal preparation. * Shopping * Taking me to appointments * Companionship
* With mobility, ensuring the employers safety
**Undertaking activities for employer**
* Ensuring employers home is hygienic and safe
* Working in a safe way and highlighting health and safety concerns * Assisting with management of employers health risks * Establish and maintain effective communication * Maintaining confidentiality
* Within the employers home in the **Yate** area.
**Hours and rate of pay**
Hours are 9am till 5pm - 3 days a week rate of pay is £8.97 per hour. (24 hours in total)
The days are flexible over Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday
The hours may increase.
**Requirements for applicant **
* Experience of providing personal care * Driver Required with own transport * Good sense of humour * Patience * Ability to understand and deliver the needs of the employer * Ability to undertake domestic activities * Flexible, reliable and honest * Good general fitness * An enhanced DBS check will be required **** * ****
**Equality's Act: Section 9; Schedule 83 [Work: Exceptions] (Part 1; Occupational Requirements) - applies to this post**
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the customer and not by PeoplePlus