Choose a career that inspires people.
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to patients and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
Cygnet Health Care are excited to announce 2 new services opening January 2019!
Stoke – 78 & 86 Uttoexeter Road are 2 6 bed residential homes for adults with ASD/LD.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
• Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard patients
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
•Answer Nurse Call System (where applicable), giving assistance as required, as well as answering the door and telephone appropriately.
•Carry out regular checks on residents at intervals determined by trained Staff.
•Work both day & night shifts
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
•Experience within a rehabilitation setting
•Previous experience in the care of Mental Health/Learning Disability/Autism residents/clients.
•Previous experience in care environment.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Subsidised meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Cream Health Care
£9.13 per hour
more details »
Cygnet Health Care
£8.65 per hour (£8.80 after probation)
Broughton Lodge, London Road, Oak Grove, Macclesfield, SK11 0JG
more details »