Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse) to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Wirral. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health/general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £27,456 - £36,608 per annum.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident's physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others.
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector.
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes.
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.