Are you looking for a new challenge this September?
Do you have the resilience and compassion to work with SEMH children?
Can you create an exciting and stimulating environment for young children?
A small and very well established school is looking for a teaching assistant to join their thriving setting. If you enjoy going out into the community, playing sports, going on nature walks to support young childrens' social and emotional welfare then this is the role for you. The school is very supportive and always has opportunities for growth and development.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* 1:1 specialised SEND consultant
* CV and career advice tailored to you
* Flexibility of work pattern for other roles
* Out of office hours (on call)
Benefits of working at the school:
* Career progression
* On-site parking
* Access to all school facilities
* CPD and in-house training provided
Your role will require:
* An understanding of each students' health plan
* Liaise with teacher to ensure all learners are supported
* Engage with the learners to keep them on task
* Deliver 1:1 or small group focused lessons when required
The skills required:
* 5 GCSEs to include Maths and English A-C (or level 2 equivalent)
* Additional qualifications to A level or Level 3 equivalent
* To be able to maintain good working relationships with colleagues, young people and their families as well as other professional organisations.
* The ability to understand the needs of a young person and meet those needs.
If you have the skills for this role please apply today to book a trail with the school or for more information contact Sarah Elmasry on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01293 527 416.
I have an array of positions in East Sussex, West Sussex and the Brighton and Hove area as well as the Kent, Essex , Surrey and the London area which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£60 per day
more details »
From £65 to £80 per day
Chichester, West Sussex
more details »