Valet Apartments (www.valetapartments.com) is a specialist provider of premium accommodation, taking pride in offering exceptional homes in central London. We are a young, dynamic company accommodating hundreds of clients each month across our property portfolio.
We are actively looking for a Sales Intern with a strong ambition to learn about all aspects of sales. The ideal candidate will have strong soft (“people”) and hard skills (numeracy), a very strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn. This is a role that will keep you physically active, visiting properties all across London.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Assist in the management and administration of all sales and marketing channels for our business (online and offline)
- Responding to inbound enquiries (over the phone or email)
- Carrying out thorough Quality Checks at our properties, ensuring that maintenance requirements have been satisfied before a clients' arrival
- Meeting and greeting clients at each property when needed
- Client billing and account reconciliation, invoicing and related administrative activities
- Lead generation and online marketing to assist in creating strategic partnerships with Corporates, Travel Agents, selected Student groups and other parties looking for short term accommodation, locally and internationally.
- Creating analytics and presenting KPIs to senior management on a weekly basis with relation to sales activities.
- Carry out minor maintenance (as you would in your own home)
- Resolve and/or escalate complaints
- Upselling of ancillary products to achieve team targets
You must be a student doing work experience as part of a higher or further education course. All applicants should also include a cover letter confirming that you are able to commit to a minimum of 4 months from Jan 2020.
Your cover letter should demonstrate the following:
- Great organisational and administrative skills.
- Common sense and the ability to problem solve
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Diligent work ethic
Unfortunately, any application received without a cover letter encompassing the above requirements will not be considered.
- Learn how a young company operates, with real hands-on start-up experience
- Competitive internship salary (£400 per month) and unlimited travel in London zones 1 to 2 (Oyster Card)
- Career progression in the company for outstanding commitment and talent