Do you inspire the children in your care? Can you instill a love of learning into the children in your classroom? Do you have good subject knowledge and great classroom management skills?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher Role in the Penwortham area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Get in touch on 01772 259966 and ask for Adam, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: