Valet Apartments (www.valetapartments.com) is a specialist provider of premium accommodation, taking pride in offering exceptional homes in central London. We are a young, dynamic company accommodating hundreds of clients each month across our property portfolio.
We are actively looking for young talent with a keen interest in our industry for a Client Service & Operations internship. The ideal candidate will have strong soft (“people”) and hard skills (numeracy), a very strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Delivering excellence in our daily operations functions to achieve maximum client satisfaction
- Ensuring that clients receive adequate information regarding their arrival to a property and liaising with them during their stay to ensure all expectations are being met
- Carrying out thorough Quality Checks at our properties, ensuring that maintenance requirements have been satisfied before a clients' arrival
- Meeting and greeting clients at each property when needed
- Client billing and account reconciliation, invoicing and related administrative activities
- Upselling of ancillary products to achieve team targets
- Carry out minor maintenance (as you would in your own home)
- General office administration work, data entry, answering phones, replying to emails, etc
- Resolve and/or escalate complaints
- Creating analytics and presenting KPIs to senior management on a weekly basis with relation to business activities
- Minimum 4-month commitment to the internship; you must also be a student doing work experience as part of a higher or further education course. We are currently looking for interns who can join us in mid-Sep 2019.
- A strong interest in a Client Service & Operational Role that will keep you physically active, visiting properties all across London
- Common sense and the ability to problem solve
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Trustworthiness, diligence and a very strong work-ethic
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Learn how a young company operates, with real hands-on start-up experience
- Competitive internship salary (£400 per month) and unlimited travel in London zones 1 to 2 (Oyster Card)
- Career progression in the company for outstanding commitment and talent