Role: Development Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
My client based in the heart of Oxford, are expanding the business and so are looking for a Junior/Mid/Senior Development Engineer.
The company develop ultrasound-based equipment medical devices and have been established for 6 years. Working with the engineering team, the Software Engineer will be primarily expected to contribute to the application software as well as software testing, and secondarily contribute to the software process.
- Generous holidays
- Share option scheme
- Enhanced pension
- Private health insurance
- Ongoing training and salary reviews
Working with the engineering team and consultants, contribute to device software design and development process in the following areas:
- Hardware control and communication
- Algorithm development and optimisation
- Design and development of the device's user interface
- Provide unit and integration testing of the developed software using industry standard tools
- C, C++
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or similar
If you have a MSc APPLY today!!
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Bella Taylor @ ITECCO on 01908 030 788 or email bella . taylor @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Oxford | Northampton | Bicester | High Wycombe | Banbury | Wheatley | Abingdon | Northamptonshire | Didcot | Witney | Oxfordshire | OXON | Bucks | Buckinghamshire | Aylesbury
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: