Worldwide Events www.wwideevents.com specializes in business to business trade events bringing together key players in the travel & events industry.
Operating from modern open offices a few minutes’ walk from Euston Station central London, our culture is lively, friendly, professional and hard-working.
Due to our global success and continuing growth, we are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our existing event operations team.
This is a challenging London-based events role offering a platform upon which to build an events career within an established, highly successful and fast-developing business. With events in Montenegro, Muscat and the Algarve in 2019 and launches already planned in Dubai and Atlanta for 2020, we are entering the next exciting phase of our development and expanding our team.
This is a great opportunity to join our PRIVATE Luxury and Amour Operations Team with the core function of flight booking delegates attending our events. The internship period is for 6 months. The role will offer you a great insight into the events industry and give you the chance to experience working within an international team that prides itself on producing stand out events.
• Provide administration support to the Events Operation Managers. Tasks will include:
• Maintain and update our database e.g. with new client details
• Maintain the event delegate platform
• Managing communications & invoices with our TMC partner
• Main contact for delegate communication
• Liaising with our DMC partners to co-ordinate airport transfers
• Liaising with FAM trip partners to organize the programme and travel arrangements for attendees
• Stocktake and packing for up-coming events
• Sending travel itineraries and event information
• Calling clients to fill out their event profile
• Any other pre-event logistics tasks, as required
Full training will be given
What we offer:
• £250 per month for travel and lunch expenses
• Work in a dynamic and friendly environment in central London
• Experience of a multi-discipline agency with real ‘hands-on’ tasks/responsibilities
• Work with international partners; clients & suppliers in Travel & Events sectors
• A true insight into the Private Luxury and trade-show industries
• Chance to play a part in a modern SME and see results within short-medium term
Our company offers work experience whereby an intern would spend a minimum of 2 – 12 months with our business - during which the intern has an opportunity to learn directly about working life and the working environment.
Our previous interns have found the opportunity to work with us, learn new skills which are an asset to their development and future careers invaluable. Qualifications: The successful candidate will be very advanced/fluent in verbal and written English language and have:
• Previous administrative experience & attention to detail is crucial
• Experience using Microsoft Office package e.g. Outlook, Excel and Word
• Exceptional time management & organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great client/customer service both telephone & face-to-face
• Highly literate & numerate
• A professional, mature and can-do attitude
• Able to follow instructions and work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Keen interest in Events
Desirable but not essential:
• Hospitality experience
• Language skills