This is a fantastic opportunity to work at Border Automotive Paints as a Supply Chain Warehouse operative.
During this apprenticeship, you will also be trained in the following topics:
- Maintaining database records for stock information on the computer system
- Complete weekly stock level checks and audits/ordering new stock
- Complete data entry - Excel based traceability system
- Monitor/control GMP standards in the warehouse
- Stock rotation - FIFO
- Manage monthly stock-take process and input relevant data, ensuring records are kept up to date
- Warehouse cover
- Investigate any stock queries
- Paint Mixing
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate with knowledge of software packages such as Word and Excel
- Maths and English GCSE minimum (or the equivalent)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Personal qualities
- Interest in the Motorsport trade
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Driver preferable but not essential
GCSE Grades C (4) or above in maths, English and ICT (or the equivalent).
A Successful completion of the apprenticeship with a pay increase
Rotation within the Business and be multi-skilled within different areas
Training will take place 1 day per month at the MCMT training centre.