Our client currently requires a mechanical and electrical Engineer to work on a large static NHS site in Stoke.
Description: Work will involve working within a large team duties will involve;
- To carry out all PPM and reactive repairs as necessary on a hospital site.
- Responsible for minor installations and maintenance of site mechanical & plumbing systems
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
- Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required.
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important.
- Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis or as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
- Understanding of company procedures.
- Understanding of escalation procedures.
- RAMS & Permit to Work
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Start Day & Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £15ph
Site Location: ST6
Duration: Temp to Perm
- A recognised industry Mechanical qualification will be required and previous experience is essential.
- Plumbing & Pipework Experience
- Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
- You must have had a DBS check done on you in the last 3 years or be prepared to carry one out
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV or call Charlie Gibbons on 0121 450 8950.