Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the Older Adults Mental Health team at an innovative NHS trust based in South East London. The post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
In this role you will be responsible for providing physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual clients with complex needs. You will also need previous experience of working with older adults who have mental health conditions.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties within this role may include:
• Provide physiotherapy treatment to patients who have mental health conditions
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Help to manage mobility
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Being legally and professionally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience working with mental health
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accomodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated team of consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• 300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust
£34,961 to £42,010 pa inc of HCAs
more details »