Are you a talented graduate and aspiring Teacher looking to gain classroom experience?
Would you like to work at one of the London’s top schools and gain fantastic classroom experience prior to Teacher training?
Are you interested in a school that supports Teacher training for its best Teaching Assistants?
Working on a long-term term basis for the full Academic year, the Maths Teaching Assistant will be working with GCSE and A ‘Level students to help boost exam results.
If becoming an Maths Teacher is your goal, this could be the perfect Maths Teaching Assistant role for you!
Maths Teaching Assistant Role:-
• Maths Teaching Assistant – Highly Successful Central London Secondary
• Based in Westminster - Excellent Transport Links
• Well-resourced Maths Department – Exceptional Teacher and Leaders
• £65 - £80 per day – DOE – Teaching Assistant experience would be advantageous
• Long Term English Teaching Assistant role – Full academic year
• School rated Outstanding by Ofsted
• Teacher Training on offer at the school!
• English Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Teachers!!
Maths Teaching Assistant will need:-
• Must have a 2.2 or Above Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident and proactive
• Experience working with children would be an advantage
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Excellent communication skills, ambitious and dedicated
• Highly academic Secondary – Top GCSE and A’level results
• Exceptional Teachers – Teacher Training opportunity
• Located in Westminster, Central London
• Fantastic pubic transport links
• Ongoing training and development
• Forward thinking secondary
To apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of Maths Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Maths Teaching Assistant |Westminster| Central London
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£65 - £85 per day + negotiable
more details »
From £70 to £80 per day
more details »